Thursday, November 17, 2016

Nintendo NES Classic

I don't know about you, but ever since the Nintendo NES Classic was announced I knew it was what I wanted for our family Christmas gift.  I had even been talking to my husband about how they needed to bring back the good old games the week before they announced it.  I felt like I predicted the future :)

Getting your hands on one is TRICKY though.  I was able to snag one yesterday WHEW!  I want to help you get one too.  So here's what I know so far:

Walmart will be restocking today and tomorrow at 2pm Pacific Time.  Here's the link: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Entertainment-System-NES-Classic-Edition-Nintendo/54043501

Yesterday it actually popped up as available a little early and I snagged mine at 1:51.  I think it depends on your local Walmarts because it's pick-up only.  So if your local Walmarts don't have any instock I don't think it will pull up as available for you, but that's just a guess.

To increase your chance to getting one you're gonna want to be able to check out QUICK so make sure you have a Walmart.com account with a credit card and email already set up.

FYI The price should be $59.88  DO NOT BUY from the greedy people trying to sell them for $400!

May the odds be ever in your favor!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment